To load a game from "The Internet" directly into your Apple II, ][+, or //e:
- Remove any floppies.
- Power on your II, ][+, or //e.
- Press CONTROL-RESET.
- Connect your tablet/smartphone/computer headphone jack to the cassette input jack (it's next to the joystick port).
- Set your tablet/smartphone/computer to max volume.
- Select a game from the list to the left.
- If you have "]" prompt then type "LOAD". If you have a "*" prompt then type "800.A00R 800G". Press RETURN.
- Press the HIFI play button. If you have repeated problems with HIFI, then use LOFI. NOTE: Mail alerts and other system sounds will distrupt the download. Try again.
While I have done everything possible to make this a safe experience, use at your own risk.